Our broad range of gins have complex tastning profiles like no other. They are a result of long and fun developing processes. And we never stop exploring the univers of taste.
In this special session and distillery visit you get the chance to meet some of the most wild and promising beta editions from our liquid gastromy laboratory 'LigaLab'.
You will taste:
1 newly developed gin based cocktail
3 special lab gins (with and without tonic)
2 gin related or gin based liquids (for example) our gin based and barrel aged vermouth.
All products come directly from our LigaLab and have to pass various gates and taste criterias before they can be released along with our shelf editions.
During the this LigaLab tasting we will:
- give you a distillery tour
- show you how we develop and distill our gins and gin based spirits
- tell you about the great history of gin and our own story and philosophy
- provide you knowledge about the different dimensions that creates a complex gin and gin based spirit
- ask for your feedback and involvement. We want to make the tasting exploring and an interesting travel into the tastes of our spirit.
Duration: 1,5 - 2 hours
Date: 21 March 2020
Time: 15 hrs to 16.30/17 hrs
Ticket: Bring the email that you receive when you have order.
Are you looking for another type of tasting or a different date? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If you are less than 10 people looking for a tasting and distillery visit, your can find dates and book on DGDA.